We provide child safety gear. We recommend that when travelling with infants (0-18 months) you bring a baby carrier. Wheelchair access (pre-bookings only, and sorry no washroom available)
• WEET is run by fully certified expert cetacean researchers, giving you the opportunity to participate in their fieldwork, and to have all your questions answered. Also join them for Cetacean Sound Cymatic Research, a revolutionary methodology for the future of dolphin sound communication studies.
• Our boat is silent and environmentally friendly. Please see Our Boat Description for more information.
• WWET believes in responsible whale watching in every sense, and it is respectful with the animals, the ocean and the planet.
• Our boat has above and below action cameras, and you can take videos home.
• WWET has professional hydrophone systems to listen to, and make recordings of whale and dolphin sounds.
• Professional cameras, computer, pen drives and card readers are provided for you to use to make sure that you take home good quality digital memories of the trip.
• Drone Video service available, for you to have an amazing aerial video footage of the trip. Service at extra cost and pre-booking only.
• WWET provides a variety of different tours, that are not found anywhere else in the sector. Please check out tours description for more info.