Daily, all seasons
Subjected to daily demand
Subjected to daily demand
The marine area off the westcoast of Tenerife is a Whale Heritage Site and one of the best hot spot of the world for watching whale and dolphins all year round. In these waters it has been recorded more than 20 different cetacean species, some resident and most of them transients.
The most common to see in our tours are the resident species: short finned pilot whale, and the bottlenose dolphin. All tours have a high sighting rate of 99.9% for whales and dolphins. Everyday is different, sometimes we encounter one species, others up to six different ones.
Pilot whales have a daily pattern in habitat use and distribution, helping us to predict morning as best time to find them. The rest of species are unpredictable, with the same probability of finding them along each day.
ADULT: 75€ ___ CHILD*: 65€ ___ PRIVATE: 650€
*Children from 2 to 12 years of age; babies come for free.
Canarian residents enjoy a discount of 10 euros per ticket.
Watching cetaceans GUARANTEED, otherwise we will invite you to a FREE TOUR another day, or we will give you half of the money back.
Tours need a minimum occupancy to be confirmed (3 people or equivalent). If your tour is not confirmed, we will call you in advance to offer you other options
Not sure what tour to pick? Here are our suggestions:
- To see pilot whales, we recommend to choose the 8:00 or 10:45.
- To see more and different species, we suggest to come at 10:45 o 14:00.
- For nature lovers that enjoy the morning calm and solitude we recommend the tour at 8:00.
- To watch cetaceans and to enjoy the cliffs lighted up by the sunset light, we suggest the one at 16:30.
*Pilot whale sighting probability at different tours:
08:00 tour: 99%
10:45 tour: 99%
14:00 tour: 85%
16:30 tour: 50%
*All other species have the same probability among all tours.
Still undecided? Please contact us, we will be happy to help!
• Light snacks:fruit, nuts, cookies and chocolate
• All Products are Organic.
• Local or fair trade provenance.
• Sun shade area.
• Tours guided by marine biologists.
• Interpretive talks and explanations.
• Participative fieldwork.
• Files edited by a profesional photographer.
• And we will do our best for you to leave with a long lasting smile
As well as our EXCLUSIVE features:
• Tours that help conservation.
• Use of solar energy.
• Research Projects.
• Cameras with long range lenses.
• Tablets and educational apps.
• Foto ID catalagues of the fins.
• Propeller guard for wildlife safety.
• Carbon neutral Program.
• Eco friendly hull antifouling
of our benefits goes to research and conservation projects. 25% to our own, 25% to other entities.