Daily, all seasons
Subject to daily demand
Join us on board our eco-friendly hybrid boat for a very special tour experience. We visit the marine area off the west coast of Tenerife, which is a Whale Heritage Site and one of the best places in the world for watching whale and dolphins all year around.
More than 20 different cetacean species, some resident and some transients, have been recorded in these waters. The most common to see in our tours are the resident species: short finned pilot whale, and the bottlenose dolphin. Pilot whales have a daily pattern in habitat use and distribution, helping us to predict morning as the best time to find them. The rest of the species are unpredictable, with the same probability of finding them along each day.
All tours have a high sighting rate of 99.9% for whales and dolphins. Every day is different, sometimes we encounter one species, others up to six different ones.
When you book with us, you can be assured of a quality experience and we are certified by the World Cetacean Alliance for Responsible Whale Watching. We look forward to seeing you on board for a memorable experience!
And don’t just take our word for it - here are a few comments from happy customers:
”Eco tourism at its finest!”
”Joyful and responsible whale watching!”
”Breathtaking and responsible experience”
ADULT: €85CHILD*: €75PRIVATE GROUP: €850
*Children from 2 to 12 years of age; babies come for free.
Canarian residents enjoy a discount of 10 euros per ticket.
Watching cetaceans GUARANTEED, otherwise we will invite you to a FREE TOUR another day, or we will give you half of the money back.
Tours need a minimum occupancy to be confirmed (4 people or equivalent). If your tour is not confirmed, we will call you in advance to offer you other options
CANCELLATIONS. To make a reservation advanced payment is required. Payment will be refunded when you notify us at least 48 hrs in advance . Please read our Term and Conditions at the bottom of this page.
Not sure what tour to pick? Here are our suggestions:
- To see pilot whales, dolphins and any other transient species we recommend to choose the 9:45 or 12:30 tours.
- To watch dolphins, any other transient species and to enjoy the beautiful views of the cliffs, we suggest the 15:30.
Undecided? Please contact us, we will be happy to help!
• Light snacks:fruit, nuts, cookies and chocolate
• All Products are Organic.
• Local or fair trade provenance.
• Sun shade area.
• Tours guided by marine biologists.
• Interpretive talks and explanations.
• Participative fieldwork.
• Files edited by a profesional photographer.
• And we will do our best for you to leave with a long lasting smile
As well as our EXCLUSIVE features:
• Tours that help conservation.
• Use of solar energy.
• Research Projects.
• Cameras with long range lenses.
• Tablets and educational apps.
• Foto ID catalagues of the fins.
• Propeller guard for wildlife safety.
• Carbon neutral Program.
• Eco friendly hull antifouling
of our profits goes to research and conservation projects. 25% to our own, 25% to other entities.