• Above and below water Action Cameras that synchronize to your device, watch the whales below the surface, take recordings home!
• Real time Route Map on your device, to show your family and friends where you saw the whales!
• 23 inches Touchscreen with educational material including photo ID catalogues of the local whales and dolphins.
• Professional Hydrophone to listen to the whales, in company of an expert scientist.
• High speed Digital Cameras for you to use and take home your own professional quality pics. Tricky dolphins can be too fast for your phone camera!
• Computer, Memory Cards and Pen Drives to make sure that you leave with digital memories of the trip.
• And yes, we also have wiffi on board.
Enjoy, Respect, Protect
• Silent engine. Minimal disturbance for the whales.
• Boat made of recycled and toxin free materials, and powered by clean renewable energy.
• Expert on board doing research and conservation, invitation to learn and participate.
• Snacks and drinks, are local or fair trade, and plastic free packaging.
• Water desalinization system on board for boat facilities and clean up.
• Boat facilities and cleaning duties with biodegradable products.
• 20% of the profit goes to research and conservation of the cetaceans of the Canary Islands, and at a global scale.
Frequently asked questions
We provide child safety gear. We recommend that when travelling with infants (0-18 months) you bring a baby carrier. Wheelchair access (pre-bookings only, and sorry no washroom available)
• WEET is run by fully certified expert cetacean researchers, giving you the opportunity to participate in their fieldwork, and to have all your questions answered. Also join them for Cetacean Sound Cymatic Research, a revolutionary methodology for the future of dolphin sound communication studies.
• Our boat is silent and environmentally friendly. Please see Our Boat Description for more information.
• WWET believes in responsible whale watching in every sense, and it is respectful with the animals, the ocean and the planet.
• Our boat has above and below action cameras, and you can take videos home.
• WWET has professional hydrophone systems to listen to, and make recordings of whale and dolphin sounds.
• Professional cameras, computer, pen drives and card readers are provided for you to use to make sure that you take home good quality digital memories of the trip.
• Drone Video service available, for you to have an amazing aerial video footage of the trip. Service at extra cost and pre-booking only.
• WWET provides a variety of different tours, that are not found anywhere else in the sector. Please check out tours description for more info.